(Charter rates are for 1 to 4 passengers)
We fish the Mid Hudson Valley region focusing on Newburgh Bay and the surrounding waters. This area enables us to target fish both starting their migration and those returning to the Atlantic from the spawning grounds. There are several feeder creeks in this section of the river which are prime breeding spots for Alewife and Blueback herring, the chief forage fish of the Striped Bass.
- 4 hour day trip morning or afternoon $550.00
- 6 hour day trip morning or afternoon $675.00
- 8 hour tournament special $900 (plus any entry fees)
- 4 hour night trip $ 675.00
- 6 hour night trip $ 775.00
- 8 hour overnight trip $ 950.00
Our payments and policies
- All trips require a $ 150.00 deposit for date reservation
- Deposits may be made by Pay Pal, Venmo, Apple Pay, personal/business check or in cash
- Final payment is required at the beginning of your trip & may be made by Pay Pal, Venmo, Apple Pay or in cash. (personal/business checks are not accepted for final payment)
- Your pick up location & time will be arranged at the time of your deposit
- Cancellation: If a client cancels their trip 48 hours prior to the slated start time, then the deposit may be applied to another available date. If the client cancels their trip within the 48 hour priors to the original reserved date and time, then the deposit will be forfeited. If we cancel a charter trip due to inclement weather or mechanical issues, your deposit will be fully refunded or can be applied to another available date.
- Hard liquor is prohibited on the trip but a small amount of beer, spiked seltzer, hard cider or wine is allowed. (We will have iced bottled water and/or hot coffee on board for our clients) Screaming Reels Charters reserves the right to terminate the trip for drunken, inappropriate behavior or actions the Captain deems dangerous to the group .
- All bait and tackle are included for your trip.
- What to bring: sun screen or rain gear, depending on the weather forecast. Sneakers, deck shoes or deck boots should be worn. Do not wear work boots as they create a hazard of slipping on a wet deck. Food for the day which we will happily keep in one of on board coolers (you can leave your cooler at the pick up location for your catch).
- A good cell phone or camera for those once in a lifetime pictures
Hudson River Striped Bass fishing charter booking
Please indicate your desired date and time (morning or afternoon) for your trip.